Did you do anything exciting today?

I didnt, i have had a headache all day so i havent done very much. how about you?

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Met a friend for lunch and then brought her 19 month old back home and watched him while she went to the dentist. Loved it! Better than starting all over with your own. After babysitting my kids and I went to Cold Stone Creamery and got some ice cream. OMG it was so good!
    NCmamaoftwo

Answer by NCmamaoftwo at 7:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i went and got a sippy cup...let's just pray she'll take this one! lol. that's about the highlight of my day
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I groomed a new dog, it came out really great, the client was very happy, gave me a big tip.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• nope.. yesterday tho I took my dd into the dr for a hip issue and they couldn't diagnose anything so we have to see an orthopedic pediatric doctor... we're being flown down to madigan (seattle) army hospital to make sure everything is going right with her hips. She was born breech and her hips were dislocating and popping out.. she wore a brace for a month or two and then we were told she was fine.
    And my hubby and i are trying to see about getting out of the army cuz deployments SUCK!!! He's been there almost a year now and he won't be coming home soon. :(
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes,went to doctor ,just to find out,I didn't lose any weight this month !!
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Aw... I hope you feel better soon. Have you taken anything for the headache? Take a pain killer and lie down for a while.

I got a new computer and spent most of the day downloading and setting it up. I had some tense moments when some of the software froze and the computer crashed, and it seems everything I try there is some setting or software I've forgotten.

Also we had a pretty nasty thunderstorm complete with strong lightning and hail.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This morning, the kids and I went to the free family summer movies at our local theater - Kung Fu Panda.

Then this evening I took my five year old to see a great play titled, "The Dinosaur Show" - it was an educational puppet show. My son loved it!

Picked up pizza on the way home.

Now we're watching Scooby Doo for the umpteenth time!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got home from work this morning at 7am... laid down and slept from 7am to 1:30pm.... woke up to my daughter throwing a fit because she was sleepy and refusing to take a nap for my father... Sat and read to my daughter for a lil bit, fixed something to eat before going back to work tonight (where I am now!!! Shhh... don't tell my boss!!!), fed my daughter.... took a shower, got dressed, played with Kayla some more, then came to work... Very uneventful!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 11:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got interviewed for a new job. i guess it was not exciting but productive.
    luv2teach8

Answer by luv2teach8 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009