• In the Spotlight:

missed period, not stressed, negative hpts

I have been TTC and had unprotected sex a few times over the past 2 months. In May my period was due on the 6th and it came, but it only lasted one day long and after that there was just a tiny bit of brownish spotting. My period in June was due on the 3rd and has not come. I have not been stressed out (no more than usual at least) and I have never missed a period, never been late, always been exactly 28 days apart and 5 days long. (I am 21 and this is since I was about 12). I took a negative hpt on the 3rd (when period was due) and today I also took a urine pregnancy test also negative. Is there anything other than stress and pregnancy that cause missed periods? Like any illnesses or anything? I am getting very concerned since I have never had any missed or odd periods in my life until the past 2 months other than when I was pregnant with my 1st. Also I have never been on BC. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pregnancytests.html?gclid=COv-vfKz_poCFcxM5QodpEAJdw try this website it offers some sensative preg tests most over the counter ones test 100mlU/ml these only need 20mlU/ml i just orederd some i got 7 for $15.75 and that includes free shipping...good luck
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009