MY WATER BROKE AT 25 WEEKS

MY WATERBROKE LAST WEEK & I'M 25WKS PREGO I CAME 2 THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY IM SO SCARED I WAS GOING 2 LOSE MY DAUGHTER THE DOC. SAY THEY R GOING 2 TRY AND KEEP HER N FOR ANOTHER 10WKS SHE IS ONLY 1LB10OZ AND THEY SAID SHE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF LIVING THE LONGER I KEEP HER N. THE REASON Y THINK THEY THINK MY BAG POPPED IS CUZ I HAD THE IUD BUT THERE NOT SURE ALL I ASKING FOR IS A PRAYER FROM YALL THAT MY DAUGHTER STAYS HEATHLY AND SAFE . ITS HARD BEING AWAY FROM MY OTHER 2 CHILDREN THEY R 2 LIL 2 UNDERSTAND Y MOMMY AINT COMING HOME. I MISS THEM SO MUCH, I JUST WANTED 2 GET SOME ADVICE HAS ANY ONE EVER WENT THROUGH THIS I JUST WANT 2 NO WHAT 2 EXPECT WHILE IM HERE AT THE HOSPITAL. I CANT DO NOTHING IM ON BED REST THE WHOLE TIME IM HERE . IM JUST TAKING ONE DAY AT A TIME CUZ I BELIEVE N GOD AND I KNOW HE WORKS N ALL WAYS I JUST GOTTA HAVE FAITH AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP. HE HAS BLESSED ME AND IM THANKFUL 4 THAT .

gela2421

Asked by gela2421 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good luck, your in my thoughts and prayers~
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• will pray.
    Anonymous

• I pray that everything works out for you and please keep me updated even if you send me a privte message. I'd like to hear the outcome!! Good Luck!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 8:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Best wishes with you! I will pray for you and the baby! I'm almost going to be 25 weeks and I feel for you! Keep us updated! I hope everything goes well...God is with you and the baby; I truly believe that!!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009