I can get to any website, but hotmail?

Why can't I get to my email account? Does anybody have a clue as to why this would be happening? Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP ~ Another member mentioned the same problem yesterday, but I haven't heard of anyone else. I don't know what it could be - updates, repairs, a glitch? I think they are run by MSN if you try to contact them to find out perhaps they can tell you. I noticed that a different name is on my search window there now called bing so perhaps this new update is messing a lot of people up with access to their hotmail?

Mel30248 ~ Where in ME are you? I miss my homestate so much!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This happend to us when we got our internet we finally just gave up. We live in Maine & have Time Warner Cable the reason we just gave up was b/c Time Warner is a horrible dredful company but the only one up here! Or well one of a couple maybe so rather then dealing w/ their stupidness(& it really is) we simply dont do hotmail anymore we switched it all over. Dont know why its doing this though so no real answer for ya sorry :(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Mel30248 ~ No need to answer here....I just took a peek at your profile page. I'm going to leave you a message there, okay? ~Karla~
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Okay thanks. Thats a good idea to contact MSN;) Thanks for all of your help!
    Anonymous