i dont need any bashing but i need to ask a question and i have nowhere else to go....TMI

im asking a serious question-when i think of other females, i get turned on. i dont know if its because im curious and it sounds exciting or if its because im bi-sexual. how can you tell the difference? again-i dont need bashing. im really curious and now im confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try it and see thats the only way to really tell
    Anonymous

• Do you have feelings for other women? I think being bi-sexual has a lot more to do than just being attracted to other women. Try just not to worry about it so much, people can't help their feelings either way. Relax! A lot of people have the same feelings that you are.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Whatever floats your boat that ain't my thing so im sorry i can't help you. I just thought you maybe happy that someone read your question.
    Anonymous

• the only way you will know for sure how you feel, is to experiment with it. it could mean that you are bi, it could mean that you are curious, but it could also mean that women are attractive to you and that is it. You will never know unless you try.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think a lot of women get turned on by lesbian porn before straight porn, I not "bisexual" I'm person specific, which means I look for certain things a person has and if I like them, I don't care what sex they are.

I get turned on more by women, but I like having sex with men-

its a hard one to figure out, but Im pretty sure the only way your really ever gonna no is by trying it. I couldn't deny my urges anymore so me and a friend who felt the same way gave it a try and loved it!

I would rather have a man because I feel more safe with them and over powered, however if I found all the things I love in a woman I would be very happy sexually and emotionally,

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I use to kiss girls a lot. I liked girls more than guys at one point. Now I don't. But I remember the days i did. I am now happy with my DH and our son and baby on the way. There is nothing wrong with what your feeling. Try it and see if its just something you want out of your system. Or something more. Either way you don't lose. You'll figure out more about yourself either way you go.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Is it all females or just certain ones? If I see a pretty woman on the street I'll think "Wow she's hot" but that's about as far as it goes. Two women kissing is also a turn on mainly because it looks so tender. When it comes to the though of going down on a woman it grosses me out. I have nothing against bi-sexuals or lesbians but it just isn't for me. I think maybe your bi-curious. Is there anyone in your life that you trust that you could "experiment" with? Wish I was more help. GL!
    Anonymous

• Honey,I can't help you,but,I do hope you find your answers.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I only watch girl on girl porn and thought about trying it but I think thats why its so exciting b/c its something mysterious. I still love my husband and have only been with men.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I find women very attractive and I've gotten turned on by women as well emotionally I could have a relatioinship with either a man or woman, but sexually, only a man can suffice. I don't consider myself bi-sexual. I was bi-curious 4 a while. The curiousity is over though... I don't put a label on anything. I live in NY... it's not taboo at all over here but I understand it is taboo in many other places. =/ Find a woman you're attracted to and see how things go, don't do anything you aren't comfy with and see where it takes you.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009