Christians: How often do you pray for...

Needed to change it up a bit and get some support for the pastors..

How often do you pray for your pastors? Do you think pastors need our prayers? Do you pray for their families? Do you pray for them to have wisdom? Do you pray for the attacks that come against them?

Sadly we hear alot of complaints about pastors or about pastors/ministers falling etc. But the question is who is praying for them?

So if the answer is not often or not at all... let's remember to pray for them and there families... they're praying for us.

Be Blessed

bonn777

Asked by bonn777 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's something hubby and I try to do, and it's something we do as a Church community every Sunday. A very good thing to keep in mind.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Oh sister Thank you for the reminder. Its a reminder to be that prayer warrior that God wants us to be. Blessings!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I admit i dont pray for my paster like i should and thanks for this post because that just lets me know that we got to pray from them yes they need are prayers just as much as anyone.. God bless you sister
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i don't pray as much as i should especially for my bishop.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I should have known that would be your post Bonn...I pray for our pastors everyday. I have a picture of the church staff on my frige with my other Christmas cards that are pictures. I try to send an e-mail encouragement to them every couple of weeks, more often if something is going on or I sense the Holy Spirit prompting me too.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009