What is it like having twins?

arlene622

Asked by arlene622 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ALOT OF WORK!
    Anonymous

• step one: climb to the tallest building
    step two: jump off
    Thats how I feel at the end of my days sometimes-
    LOL
    two is HARD, and it gets me too tired and emotionally drained, I wish I was superma but I cant keep up with my two screaming meanies ALL day long, plus its TWICE the ammount of money all at once, not spread out...
    it was hard.
    GOOD LUCK MAMA~
    Anonymous

• I want to have twins so bad but everyone says its crazy hard work at first then better in the end b/c they have a friend.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I can only imagine that it is twice the tears, twice the diapers, twice the spit up, twice the cost...on the other hand it would also be twice the giggles, twice the kisses, twice the smiles and so on!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have a twin brother, my mom didn't know she was having twins till we were born. When I was pregnant with my first daughter, mom told me she hoped I had twins... then later said she hoped I didn't. She said it was really hard raising two at once (but she was a single mother too), but she also said she wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world. Like But_Mommie said, it was twice the tears, diapers, spit up and cost, but also twice the kisses, hugs, smiles... Good luck Momma!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009