Did you do this to?

Ok so im nesting really bad lol. I took the cover off the car seat, stroller and the baby swing and washed it. After being in a box I thought it needed to be washed for the lil guy. DH said im a dork lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o i did that too..lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes you are nesting. No you are not a dork at all. I changed my living room around and then washed all the babies stuff again after i knew it was all clean but it had been in her drawers for a few weeks so i just thought that they had to be washed again. I had my kitchen tore apart and that's when my water broke so needless to say i put my kitchen back together and left for the hospital and all that i had left to do is wash my floor. So yes it happens to most of us. My girlfriend saids she never nested but, i watch her clean her house in 2 hours and she had her child that night. You will go soon. Good Luck.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did the same thing, as a matter of fact I just did it yesterday, lol
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 8:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• last pregnancy i washed my wood floors 3 times in one week. and i mean a full on mop job that i usually save for big company coming... sweep, swifter, vacuum, mop with murphy's oil soap, and then re-mop with a spray cleaner and micro fiber mop. i have a 2500 square foot house that is ALL wood floors...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did. I cleaned and disinfected every room, every floor,every surface I could get my hands on. I did all of this the night before my dd was born. My dad was at my house and he told me I was going to have the baby soon. He was right. :)

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009