my hair is getting thin,,iam loosing my hair evry time i shower my hair just fall down,,help?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I went through that after my last pregnancy but it stopped when my hormones went back to normal. Could it possibly be due to one of those hormone changing times in your life?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• ajquinn is right. my hair growth improved for me during my pregnancies but my birth control caused it to come out in huge clumps.. i thought i was going to go bald! i stopped taking it and the hairloss stopped. therefore it is probably due to a hormone change.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i went through that while i was prgnant and it continued i ignored it for 3 years then started to see a dermatoligist who was able to pinpoint exactly what my problem was and my hair thinning has been getting better. before going to the dermatoligist i waisted so much money on advertised hair products that promised to work but ofcourse didn't
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 8:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Did you just have a baby or did this just randomly start? If I know this I could more than likely help you with a more accurate answer. I work with people who suffer from all different types of hairloss.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• if u are on depo, that could be a reason, or if u had a baby.. if not then i would get checked out from the doctor..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2009