horrible headache!!

uhhg i've had a headache for about a week now i went to the doc on friday and they said it wsa just a tension headache, and gave me something but now thats not even workinguhhg.. i hate headache.. anywho's anyone know what i can do to make this headache go away?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• sorry hun.. do you get enough sleep at night? sometimes that can cause it, or if you are under a lot of stress or not eating right. try drinking a big glass of juice or several glasses of water, that might help, but sleep will def help. feel better!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well i'm preg. and i cant sleep right.. i bearl have an appite. and everything just seems wrong when it reall isnt.. uhhg..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I hope you feel better soon. It sounds as though it could be allergy or sinus. Perhaps you should give the doctor a call and tell them that it isn't going away?

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thanks i already ahve an appt for tomorrow at 2 so lets ope they give giveme something goood lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• One weird thing that has usually helped me is Peanut Butter.... If your not allergic and you can stand the smelll-- eat a spoonful of pb.. its a quick booster of protein and lots of other good crap that helps!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Are you pregnant? My sister in law was just telling me yesterday how she had been having these terrible headaches, and the doctor told her to try a mineral supplement with magnesium, zinc, and calcium (I think that's it, it was 3 in 1, and magnesium was def. the first). Just one pill.
    She started taking them and hasn't had a headache for a week! She can't believe it. I guess the baby must have been depleting those minerals and that was giving her headaches! Crazy, huh?
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009