IS IT TIME TO LET GO OF A FRIENSHIP?

WELL YOU SEE I GOT A FRIEND AND WE'VE BEEN CLOSE SINCE 5TH GRADE NOW WERE 18.WELL I ASKED A QUESTION BEFORE ABOUT HER ALWAYS ASKING MY MAN HOW SHE LOOKS. ANY WAY I TALKED TO HER ABOUT IT KINDA INDIRECTLY BUT SHES STILL DOING IT. ITS REALLY BOTHERING ME AND SHES ALWAYS BRAGING ABOUT HER LOOKS IN FRONT OF HIM HE DOESNT PAY ANYMIND BUT IT STILL BOTHERS ME.WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS IT TIME TO LET GO OF MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe tell her you dont want to talk to her for a while to reevaluate if you wanna be friends with her still. That enough will make her stop or just end the friendship
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Call her out on it, ask her why she's always asking your man how she looks. You might be surprised.
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• YOU need to talk to her DIRECTLY. It could be an insecurity thing. If she's flirting,. tell her she needs to knock it off.

Don't be indirect. Be straightforward.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• sounds like she needs some attention. we all have a friend like that. mine actually asked my boyfriend to drive around the block with her one night and then basically tried to kidnap him. i just think she is crazy, lol. and the next day i made a huge scene at her job and took his number out of her phone...which she had been saving it for well over 2 years from a night i went out with her and called him when my phone died. but i like i said she is crazy. we are almost 30...when we were 18, her behavior was more like your friend sounds. talk to her about it and if she doesnt change, keep your distance.
    Anonymous

• talk to her face. 18 isn't very mature (sorry, its true- I wasn't either) so you have to be the bigger person and just tell her you don't appreciate it and how it comes off. If she's your friend she'll respect that and otherwise she has some major insecurity issues and you should write her off without drama.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009