• In the Spotlight:

Christians: How has your minister helped you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Get through an unexpected/unmarried pregnancy....very great!!!! wonderful man!!!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We love him! He's the reason my hubby and I started attending Church regularly. Hubby was raised Catholic but went away from the Church when he was in his 20's, I was not raised in a religious household. His grandmother was a devout Catholic and when she passed away left him all of her belongings. He felt when we were getting married that it would be important to her, and the least he could do for all she did for him, for us to marry in the Church so we set up a meeting with the priest from the church she had attended. We met with him, he married us and we just got such a good feeling from him and the conversations we had with him that we wanted to go and hear him more and learn from him more. I've since converted and joined the Church, he's baptized our children now...he's just a wonderful man and does a fantastic job of sharing God's love with others.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009