who eles thinks the rapture is about to take place?

1 thessalonians chapter 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe its not far off but i also believe this world is going to get alot worse before he comes.. We got to be ready for we do not know the day or the hour...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• not me
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Just as hinson said.. we do not know the day or the hour. I, for one, HOPE it is close!
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• LAWL. Out loud.

No, sorry.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• no, i dont believe in the rapture.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Me. I am so tired of this world. I do not understand it at all. I believe in pre trib rapture and post trib rapture. In other words true believers and children will go up first then after Armagedon the rest of the believers that are both alive and dea will be taken up. The way things are going it won't be much longer I hope, but like my sweet friend Hinson said no one knows for sure.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My pastor is doing a great series on the end times. Two things must happen before the Rapture occurs. The church must fall away and the son of perdition must be revealed prior to the Rapture. The church is definitely falling away. To what degree? I'm not sure. And I don't believer that the son of perdition has been revealed. But I do believe that we are in the end times. II Thessalonians is a great place to learn more about the timeline for what will happen before Jesus comes again for His people.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• u dont believe in a rapture. yes the world will end and the bad go to hell and gods followers to heaven. but as for god allowing so much time more on earth after his coming back to give a "second chance"... its not in the bible and is ridiculous. who wouldnt believe after seeing god return. "every tongue will confess he is god"
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2009