help me, am i preg?

i missed my period last month so i took two test both negative, i then had a heavy but short period this past week. i have nausea an lower back pains.
i took a test a day after my period. could that throw it off? my grandmother told me to take another one in a few days. what should i do? any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• No you aren't pregnant, just a MORON.....
    Anonymous

• Go get a blood test to ease your mind. If you can't go to the doc. you can always go to a clinic.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• you might be i would do what your g/m said wait a few days i would wait a week or so.. God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• nevermind that last asshole
    take another one tommorrow morning and if still negative you just might want to stop by a clinic to be certain
    Anonymous

• You're getting annoying! GO TAKE A TEST!
    Anonymous

• be very happy that you have your grandmother to talk to...i take it, that she is a trustworthy adult in your life. call the dr. and schedule an appt. the sooner you find out, the better- for many reasons. good luck sweetie! i took my test, i think 4 days after my missed period and it was positive. it can always be something else, so its important to get to the dr.
    Anonymous

• She's a MORON because she keeps posting the same stupid question over and over and you just bit her hook! Careful before you call someone else the asshole!
    Anonymous

• well you're stupid, just because i'm scared to death an i want to know peoples opinions that mean i'm annoying and a moron?
    Anonymous

• Okay...lets assess the situation before all of the anons (okay, just one of them...) get their panties in a bunch and start throwing out the four letter words. Your symptoms could be from any number of things. Being that your period was heavy, pregnancy is probably unlikely but not completely ruled out until you take another test. Take one in a few days. If you symptoms are still present at that time and the test is still negative; go and see your ob/gyn and get an exam. If you can't afford it, your county health department probably offers family planning services. Say you want birth control (and if you don't want to be pregnant at the moment, consider this a valid want. :-D ) Generally, they will talk to you about any symptoms you are having when they do the pelvic exam, and in most cases they will ease your mind. Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• relax negative people...she is a young girl who is obviously a little stressed the F out right now... this is posted in the 13-17 year old section...would you not be buggin out between 13-17 and pregnant???...and nobody should say sh*t about her age and having sex...bc it happens and is a reality and it can be your own child one day. offer her some guidance if thats all shes asking for. and ps, most teenagers are a little annoying- you probably were too.
    Anonymous