what do you do when your a military wife that don't want to be with her husband anymore and is expecting and already have a child by him

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• First: consider what is best for the kids. Their needs come before your wishes and wants.

If it's in their best interests that you leave (abuse, etc), then you contact a divorce lawyer.
    If it's in their best interest that you stay, then you contact a conselor. Some couples work it out, some decide to live as roommates, some break up.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• First step is the marriage counselor.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• you leave you get a lawyer and you go to Court to iron out the kinks (visitation and so on)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Umm, without further details I'd have to say tough! We make vows when we get married and we don't "just decide" we don't want to be with our spouse. What ever happened to for better or for worse? Together for life, love honor and cherish? I get sad to see all the people who take their vows so lightly. To bring kids into it? I think you may need to rethink some things and only you know what those things are. Sorry if it's harsh....just being honest.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• didn't you post a question about your boyfriend last night?? something about him emailing your girlfriend comments about some sexy picture? You need to be straight up with your husband and tell him that you are cheating on him. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AT ALL. I think you are WRONG!
    Anonymous

• no we have not went to counseling or anything but i don't even want to go i think it will be a waste of time cause i don't have feelings for him anymore and my daughter is 2 so i think she'll be alright and i don't even want to be there cause theres no feelings there for me but he is a great provider
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• What did the husband do or didn't do to make a pregnant wife want to leave him?

Could it be hormones acting up? What happen that make the pregnant military wife want to leave? She didn't wake up one day and said to herself, boy today is a good day to leave my husband, the father of my children. If you want sound advice, provide more details, all I can say generically is that no wife wants to leave her husband out of the blue, so what is really going on?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If you really wanted to you could make new feelings. See when you get in a relationship and get married all those exciting feelings are intense and feel good. After a while they wear off and everyday life sets in. We have to work on our marriages to keep things going. If you look all over the place and other people for "feelings" you are going to keep going through this ridiculous cycle over and over again. Why don't you figure out how to love your husband again. I think you are being selfish.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Wow wow wow wow, You have no feelings for your husband but you don't leave him because he is a great provider? Are you freaking kidding me? If so how are you different from a prostitute, no feelings is all about the money. Man, and to think that you brought a child into this world with a man you have no feelings for, you make me sick to my stomach. I hope you are not the one with a boyfriend as well because if it is true that will make you worst than a piece of crap.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yes i did post that question last night. and i think that i have a reason to feel the way i do because we have been separated for two years as soon as we got married he was deployed then i was finding e-mails of him texting his ex girlfriend saying he miss her and is she going to sit on his lap and tell him what she wants for her birthday then when he came home finally i found a cell phone with all these texts to a girl saying he loves her and when is she coming back over so how about he start telling me the truth.
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009