does anyone have good blessings they want to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, about 1 month ago my hubby was at work and this guy we worked with that he didn't even know came up to him and ask him do you want cash or check. My hubby was like huh? He said do you want cash or check my hubby said i don't want any money and the guy said I was told by the Lord to give you money. So my hubby was like cash.. Well about 2 days later when my hubby was leaving work to come home the guy came up to him and gave him an envelope and my hubby didn't open it he waited to get home and had me open it and there was 1000 dollars in there .. God knew we needed that cause we was moving and things.. God is good all the time

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Awesome testimony^^
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I had been praying and searching myself to figure out what I need to do to further myself and benefit my family. I was led to pharmacy tech. Well I took the compass test, and filled out the fasfa to start college in the fall. Then I happen to mention to one of the ladies I know at my dd's school that this was my plan. She tells me that she works part time at a hospital pharmacy, and that they are looking for a pharmacy tech. So I applied, took the test, and got the job. I start in 2 weeks. I did not go looking for this job, God sent it to me. They will train me, and when I want to futher my education they have tuition reimbursement. God has big plans for me right now!
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Crystal you are so right God does have a plan for you in these crazy days :) Thats great.. Love your testimoney... God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm pregnant with baby #2!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have been in bind with money,travel, and daycare issues. Through a course of events recently, everything fell into place and has been taken care of. I sent out my positive energy and thank you into the karmic cosmos.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009