• In the Spotlight:

Is there a time of day you like to pray the most?

I pray all day, but the first morning air and sun are the most refreshing for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like to pray at night when its the quietest when everyone is a sleep so i can spend some 1 on 1 time with God my father

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I talk to the Goddess constantly but one of my favorite times is during thunderstorms when the wind is howling and the rain is pouring down....when the sky is full of energy.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I say little prayers throughout the day, but it's at night when I say prayers with my daughter and take a long time to pray by myself before bed. It's just how it's always been done in my family!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I heard lots of people like to pray first thing in the morning to renew their minds.I like to pray midmorning because in the morning I'm always busy with other things and to stop to pray would be a hassel.Also by midmorning my mind is full of concerns I just think midmorning is better and midafternoon instead of at night.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I like first morning prayer. Lately the birds have been singing and it just sets me in a thankful mood. I also keep up a running dialoge with God. Then I close my day with a short prayer.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• all day
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I nearly always do my spells and incantations after 9 pm. But I have done incantations during the day, especially binding spells. Sometimes you just can't wait til 9:00.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009