Baby #2

Ok, so I'm scared shitless all over again. My first in 10 months old and I just found out I'm pregnant again. OH no here it goes... so we need to move first. I just started working, I go to school online-full time. AHH. I'm just nervous all over again. Is it wrong to have another baby shower after your first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so i had one with my last 2 and plan on having another with this one. I know how you feel i have a 4 year old a 1 year old and am 11 weeks along with my 3rd (my daughter was 10 months when i found out) so yeah it is kinda hectic for me too, just stay positive and things will work out in the end. Good luck and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Why do you need another baby shower? What do you need that you DON'T already have?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009