What was the most embarassing thing your child has done in a store?

My son is only 2 1/2 but I just wanna hear the horror stories now so I can be prepared!

paytonpants54

Asked by paytonpants54 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter was 2 I had her in the front seat of the shopping cart when she decided to grab the front of my shirt and pull it down so my boobs completely hung out in front of everyone.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• One time when my son was around 2 maybe 3, we were in a grocery store and he saw an African American lady and he said really loud to me "Mommy, why are her lips purple?" Really embarrassing! Of course, I shushed him!
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 by: Anonymous --- well i bet he wasnt corrected either, probably heard it from the parents ...
    Anonymous

• My ds is 4 and a couple of months ago we were in Walmart and he started yelling "pus*y balls" really loud. I did everything I could to get him quiet without laughing. I finally got him quieted down but I was still blushing. We left that department quickly.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We were at the store 1 day my daughter decided she wanted something so she took it, when I realized what she had done I took her back to the store and made her return it and say she was sorry. Then 2 weeks later we were in a store and she tried to do it again. This is when she was about 31/2 , she got in A LOT of trouble that time. She is 5 now and has never done it again. But for a few months it was a bit embarassing having to frisk my child before we left a store to make sure she didn't take nothing. And of course I thought I was a bad mother who was raising a felon. But it was just her age she didn't understand.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i think my son was 1 1/2 maybe 2 , it was after he was potty trained ... we was in wal-mart and i was getting paper towels and candles and things , he runs up the asile and gets air freshner ... im like 'mike put it down b4 u spray it on urself!' and he said 'but mommas i shit ... and i dont wanna stink!' ... this older woman was next to us (and i had a feeling i was getting a look from him saying 'shit') but she was LAUGHING so hard ... and said 'well atleast ur son doesnt want to stink,my grandsons dont even flush!' ... lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• TeriMelisa - lol my son did that once , he was in the car buggys at shop n save , and took miracle whip , i started to push him out and i see a little hand hangin out w/ miracle whip! and he said 'here mommas i think i 4got this , i wanted it , but i changed my mind!' lol wth did he want w/ miracle whip?!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Last summer When my daughter had just turned four. We were at Wal-mart, just getting some things. There was a lady behind us in a wheelchair. My daughter practically screamed "MOMMY LOOK SHE CAN'T WALK LIKE WE CAN!" Another time we were a t a restaurant and out of nowhere she interupts my conversation to let the whole place know that "DADDY YELLS AT MOMMY ALL THE TIME," which by the way, isn't true. LMFAO! Very embarrassing both times. Theres been more too. So brace your self hun, cuz your in for it.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• oh gosh, my son he's 2.5 right now but when he was about 1 and a half we got a cat and i called the cat PUSSY CAT.. mind you i was just calling it a PUSYY CAT.. so then he started saying it and i didnt think anything of it.. until we went to the store and he was all like look mama a big pussy.. pointing at some guys afro.. he left out the cat part though.. i apologized to the guy but he just laughed after that i never call the cat PUSSY CAT.. lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i keep thinking of things , my sons just a goof ball ... lol ... once someone ran into him in the mall and he turned around and said 'u dont want none!' w/ his arms out like he was gonna fight her lol ... than popped in my bedroom one night and said 'say hello to my little friend!' lol ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009