if ur on loestrin 24 fe (or were) did u ever miss a period?!

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• The longer I was on Loestrin the shorter and lighter my periods became. Of course, the cramps and other PMS symptoms became lighter too. If you've been on it for a long time maybe it's something along those lines.
    Anonymous

• When I took it, I had 1 period and for the rest of the time I was on it, I never had a period. My doc said that it was fine not tp have one.
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thanks both of you ... no one told me anything , and as the anon poster said , i did get the cramps for 3 days (like i used to b4 my period) ... but nothing ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I've been on it now.. going on 3 months. I didn't get my period last month(the 2nd month) and got extremely nervous( took a pregnancy test and it came out neg.). I'll be finishing this month's pack in a week so I'm expecting my period. Nobody told me about this either. I had to read the packet to find out. It says if you miss 2 in a row to take a pregnancy test.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 3:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

---
    i read most of the package , but its so small it hurt my eyes , so i read 'the important things' lol guess i didnt read it all! ... this will only b my 1stm issed , so thanks
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Just did a search on "loestrin" and found this question. I'm finishing my 3rd month now, taking my last pill tonight and my period hasn't come yet! I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
    Anonymous