New Parents.

I would like to get my husband something for Father's Day, even though we aren't offically parents yet. I am due the end of July. What do you think would be good? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• I gave my husband a card from the baby...that was enough to make him happy while I was pregnant.
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You could get him "Dad Remembers", "Letters from my Dad" or "Just you and me" "Father's Legacy" which are all journals for dads to write down their memories thoughts on different things. He could write in it now and over the years and give back to your child when they leave for college or at their wedding. Or, a daddy book to read to the new baby "Just me and my dad". See all these things on this link  http://www.cjkidz.com/Fathersday.html   

momjs

Answer by momjs at 7:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009