Weight loss pills

Does anyone use a pill that they LOVE? I was losing weight and now I am at a stand still and feel like crap although I go to the gym daily. I wanted a weight loss pill to help me get back on track for a while. What about the Alli one off of tv?

determind

Asked by determind at 9:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do NOT take any weight loss pill that has not been approved by the fda. the one that claim to speed up metabolism affect your nervous system and can have serious side effects like jitters, and accelerated heart rate. as a nurse i recommend alli if your doctor will not give you a prescription pill. anyone who does NOT have success with alli is not following the diet and excercise plan needed for the pill to be effective. there is the known and feared side effect of loose bowels, but that will only occur if you eat to much fat in a meal. otherwise, added to a healthy diet and daily exercise alli is a great pill. before you make any decision talk to your doctor about how much weight you want to drop and your plan, and remember, there is no magic pill!!!! you have to eat right and exercise to see results. good luck.
    Anonymous

• How overweight are you? My doc gave me something and it's working quite well. People pass judgement, but it's my last resort and I haven't lost this much in 13 years. It works for me.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• only thng a weight loss pill will give you is a roller coaster ....
    if you want something to help yu try grapefruit . drink 8 oz glass of grapefruit juice after every meal
    Anonymous

• see, that's what I'm talking about!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My mom tried Alli with no result... She also tried that colon cleanse stuff with no result... I've heard that hydroxycut works well... I'm not against weight loss pills, but I'm almost afraid to take them.... I had planned on trying hydroxycut, then found out I was pregnant again!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 10:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• steff i wasnt passing judgement so please grow up
    all i said is with weight loss pills it will be a roller coaster and gave her a REAL idea to help with weight loss
    google it
    grapfruit and weight loss it is proven to work
    stop trying to feel like a
    "victim "
    Anonymous

• My sister had a stroke from diet pills I would never take them just eat less
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You think I haven't tried grapefruit, Atkins, and south beach, so are you overweight anon? How much have you lost on your grapefruit? I've tried many weight loss pills and I have found something that works. People like you always have something to say about it too! I bet you don't even have a major weight problem to be telling others what to do.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yes i AM overweight steff i weight 250 and i have lost 10 lbs with grapfruit .
    why cant soemone offer an opinion on something that can work ? you are the one passing judgement
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 10, 2009