Need HELP on removing a stain.....

I washed a bathing suit that I have only worn once and it is black and white with a hot pink ruffle, well the hot pink got on the white. Only is some places! Is there any way to get it out? I bought it at Target, should I take it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I'd take it back, might be a flaw in the dying process. If there are more you can try another one, but if you REALLY like it and they don't have another, try some Oxiclean. If you get another, try soaking in a solution of Borax, that's what my Grammy does to red clothes to keep them from bleeding, she's never had an issue.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 9:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• look around at the stores and stuff. there is some stuff you can buy for just that purpose, but i don't remember where i saw it. another option would be that bleach gel. you know, like the clorox pen? you could bleach just those spots, rinse it and then wash it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2009