Anon reminded me of something, Remember a month ago a pregnant OP was concerned about a girl she was going to school with..

The girl kept lying about being pregnant, then with twins, then lost one and the lies went on and on and she was concerned because the girl started getting aggressive towards her and the OP was worried. Everyone was telling her to mind her own business and get a life. A FEW of us reminded her that there are weirdos who envy/hate and go on to stalk/murder pregnant girls and take there babies out of there wombs only to present them as their own to get attention. Others were all upset getting on the OP and low behold, it was on the news again today about how psychos do this. I wonder what ever happened to that op. Anyone remember her name?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry gigi, we probably aren't, but they are all pretty stupid to me. It's so foolish either way! Anyhoo, I guess I just get irritated when people really need help and others trivialise things by playing around. I think it's mean, then we can't tell who's real or not!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I dunno, but if you really want to know you can try going back through your answers to find it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Hey gigi, I guess I pissed off the anon girl who tried to make it like she was soooo scared and might be pregnant even though she already had a heavy period. See I'm sorry ,if she was serious she would have taken everyone's very well given advice and not reposted her same question over and over again. So she sends me 3 nasty emails trying to make me feel guilty about saying I felt she was playing around or being manipulative. Well I told her off with a few choice words and told her that if she was in so much trouble(bleeding while possibly prego)she wouldn't be messaging me with this bs. Her profile looked pretty damn fake and empty too,....she's not even a mom..
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Oh I heard that story. That was so sad! It makes me so angry and upset when I hear about these things. I'd rather not think about it most of the time too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Steff I don'y think we are talking about the same girl though lol. This was gosh like 4-5 weeks ago. Period wasn't brought up in this back and forth episode.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I remember that post. The OP posted anonymously.
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 10:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Steff-- I have talked to the girl who posted earlier today... she really is 16 and scared she might be pregnant... Sometimes we can't tell but it solves nothing when your answers are rude... she was really hurt by what you said..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I remember that as well. bump so maybe we get an answer!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, maybe if she had sent me a little more respectful email instead of what she did send it would have been a little more convincing. There are so many trolls on here that look exactly like what she was doing. My answer wasn't rude, it was honest. All answers aren't going to start with "oh sweety pie" It's just not what she wanted to hear.She posted the same question over and over again. We all gave her very good answers yet she continued to re post and re post over and over again. Kind of like a troll. By the looks of her fresh profile with the naked lady silloettes on it and the emails she sent to me she can't be that hurt and scared. Instead of going to the doctor or ER she stays here. This place is for moms only, not 16 year old girls who don't know if they are pregnant or not(unless they are really gonna be a mom or already are). Say what you will, I don't feel bad.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009