ok so i know i am probably going to be called a "troll" but whatever

I am writting a paper and i would like to know SPECIFC reasons you are for or against gay marraige. I need to get 50 peoples opinion on the subject and i thought this would be the perfect place to do it!!!! thank you all in advance and i am sorry to those who get upset that i am asking.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• popcorn

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Who am I to tell people what to do with thier penis or vagina?

• I am FOR gay marriage. My reason is because you love who you love. I am married to a man, but I don't think it should be up to the government to tell you you cannot share your life with someone of the same sex.

• im for it ... it doest hurt or bother me its not my life... you love who you love and thats that... people just are to ignorant and selfish to let others be happy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 10:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am for it because everyone should have the same rights.

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• No you are not a troll, I have posted questions like these non anon! lol

Answer by Steff107 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think consenting adults should be allowed to enter into a marriage contract regardless of gender.

Answer by momandvet at 10:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't mind gay marriage, but I do not like to see it out in I don't want to see two dudes or two girls playing tonsil hockey on the sidewalk and I don't want to see pictures of them making out on their Myspace or Facebook. It is whatever floats their boat, but I do not want to see it and I do not want my son watching their PDA...

Be like Ellen and her wife or do not see them making out on every news stand, but you can see that they are a happy couple!

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Why don't you try the search popular questions feature? I am religiously against It, but politically for it. Separation of church and state.

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am against gay "marriage." My faith teaches that the gay lifestyle is a sin. There is no point in anyone wasting their time arguing this point with me. I am immovable.

I have however supported gay "unions." I have nothing against gay couples being able to adopt kids, enter into other legal agreements together, get insurance, have tax advantages and all the other things they say they want.

I do not understand the gay agenda's push for MARRIAGE. That push invades my faith. I also do not like some of the push to force ministers/preachers/priests to perform the ceremonies. This is wrong.

I also do not like the push to put it in the schools. I do not like the school teaching my children any type of sex ed to begin with. That is MY job. Therefore I think all of that should be left out. Once they reach late jr high then yes, let's discuss some sex at school.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009