When did your LO start to teethe?

And what are the signs? My daughter is about to be 12 weeks I thought that was too young for teething but she is drooling a LOT, really fussy and wants to put things in her mouth but won't take the paci....

cdecker83

Asked by cdecker83 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd was 3 months and my ds was 6 wks. My dr said there was no way my ds was teething at 6 weeks but at three months he got his first tooth followed by another one a couple of weeks later. It's definately possible.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Baby's can be born with teeth, so it's possible for teething early on. My son didn't start until around 5 months and all the sudden he had a mouth full of teeth. He also gave up the pacifier around 4 weeks old. He just didn't want it any more.
    Anonymous

• :( mines nine months and still no teeth!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 11:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My son is 5 months and is starting to teethe. No teethe yet but definitely is a rough time right now for him and me. I can't do much to soothe him but keep giving him teething tablets and consoling him. He is chewing on everything harder than ever before, drools a lot, pulls at his ears, and has diaherrea diapers...he had 4 today and 2 normal. Definitely not a fun time but lord willing this will pass soon! lol Good luck! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009