Do you really drive with your hands at 10 and 2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not since drivers ed many years ago... usually one hand is on my dipstick and the other is at whats considered 6... no accidents yet (knock on wood) so it seems to be working for me
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes I do, although I thought I heard a few years back that 9 and 3 were better.

Answer by Bmat at 10:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am usually at about 4 & 7 and actually it can be better on your neck to steer at the base of the wheel. it is much easier to tense up in a bad situation and it can cause neck pain...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Not since driver's ed. I drive with my right hand on top at about 11 or, when my arm gets tired, I move it down to like 4. I rarely drive with my left hand. I'm most comfortable with my hand on top of the wheel.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm more of an eleven and three.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i have my left hand around eleven n sadly i drive with my right hand on 5 (alone) a lot. I never learned where to put my hands.... ever.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009