Is it wrong?

Ok so my baby shower is in 10 days, and ill admit I look at my baby registry to see if anything has been bought and as of now nothing has been bought. We don't have anything for my son because we didn't plan on having another one so we got rid of all my daughters baby stuff, but is it wrong that I'm freaking out about this? It probably sounds petty and immature but I'm so worried I won't have what I need.

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way.... also some of my friends couldnt figure out the registry thing... that way i could be able to tell them things that I still needed without guessing..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well no its not wrong. but to tell u the truth ppl hardly ever get u stuff off ur registery. and if they do they wont do it till the day b4 or the dAY of ur baby shower
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I completely understand. Babies require a lot of stuff, and it's compeltely normal to hope taht you can have some help with it. If you had to buy it all on your own that would ber eally expensive. However, PreggyHackie is right...most people don't buy it until the last minute. I'm registering soon and I'm not registering for clothes or anything, only the stuff I really need....I've already bought a lot of clothes myself. I have my fingers crossed that people don't bring clothes...is that wrong, lol?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• ive noticed that even if people do get you stuff off of your registry they dont necesarily tell the cashier taht to have them remove it or mark as bought, so dont worry you'll still get stuff
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• We didn't get all that much stuff off our registries. We got a lot of clothes and the only clothes I registered for were those 5 packs of onesies. There are some things we got that I just don't want. So I went to Target and Babies R Us and found those things and have added them to my registry. In another week I am going to take those things to the store and return them and get stuff that I want. If that sounds bad, I don't care.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009