Why is it that when black kids are missing it doesn't get broadcasted all over the news,but when white kids are missing it gets broadcasted everywhere?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whatever! Get over yourself already!!
    Anonymous

• That is so untrue. Maybe it's just what you notice the most. I just saw on the news last week where two black children were returned safely to their black mother. It was a great story!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• popcorn

Anonymous

• Like anon said get over your self. Grow up. You must not have cable or watch Nancy Grace
    Anonymous

• do you mean African American mother.

i will never say red neck mother or hilly

billy :)

Anonymous

• Op here-mommypip,I don't know.I live in an area where there are mostly black people and you never hear about it.Or they will do a brief story and that's it.You'll never hear about it again.But when it's a white child,they will continue to talk about it.

Anon 10:38 what do you mean "get over yourself"?
    Anonymous

• It's 2009 get over it. You think every thing is against you
    Anonymous

• badanon:47

Anonymous

• I just saw all over Nancy Grace a story about a baby that was taken by her babysitter and they were looking for her everywhere and get this.........are you ready? She was found alive! Yes! And now that you brought it to my attention OP, she was in fact an African American baby. hmmmm.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Please get over the dam color thing!! who cares what color they are showing and how many times they show it at least its on there and showing that kids are missing and who they are, are you really that racist cause they show more kids then others? i feel like this is just a TROLL question cause i see them and to me it feels that they show the same amount and i don't look for what race has more then the other. so really stop judgeing about who has more or who has less to me i feel like you are actting as a 6th grader..
    Anonymous