why are you on cafemom?

bored, want to connect, fun? whats your reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing better to do. Whoa! I just noticed that thing at the bottom that says "No Friends Online". I am a loser... :(
    Anonymous

• To talk to other Moms that have things in common with me and also to see what they do different. Its a way to feel like Im out with friends!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• To blog, to share my feelings and opinions and to have them challenged at times. It really opens my mind to hear someone elses perspective on stuff. Makes me think. Sometimes it's fun just to play around with you guys and post jokes and funny stories!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got on here because I wanted to find other moms in my area....but those moms never sign on. I stay because I like the question and answer section and I've actually gotten a lot of helpful advice!

Oh.....and the boredom....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I like to make other moms feel like they're not doing a good enough job. It tickles me to tare others down.

Haha just kidding. I originally joined in the wintertime to ward off total isolation. Now I guess I'm just hooked!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got on because i had a question and when i google serched it i somehow ended up here and now I just find it very entertaining. and helpful.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I started right after I had my daughter, I had a ton of questions, and now a year later I just haven't gotten around to leaving yet. I like answering questions of new moms...sometimes I actually help (they send me thank you notes and such) and it makes me feel happy, like I did my good deed for the day :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• for fun. no one chats with me so I read other moms posts and reply once in a while.
    luv2teach8

Answer by luv2teach8 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009