So who got anything done today because of being on the cafe?

I did! I went to work.....cleaned house.......spent time with the family.......made dinner .......ect....I'm asking this as a current event.
Has anyone heard of the fly lady? She helps me organize and keep control of the chaos of life.
If you need help organizing your time here is a great place to start...
www.flylady.com

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i cleaned my house, mowed about 1 acre(i have 5 acres to mow currently), cooked supper and had an interview for a supervisory position with my current company...i got the job!!! a pay raise! i'm looking forward to the challenge! so i think i'm doing okay with my time but thanx for the info! i really just am excited and wanted to brag....i got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• oh yeah i also had the old man take the van down to replace the tire we just bought, i noticed it had a buldge, yesterday...that reminds me ...oil change this week!!!
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I just posted this as a fun thing to share :)

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thank you but i know exactly what you're saying, i have felt (mostly in the winter time) that i was spending wwwaaaaayyyyyy too much time on here!
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I attended an educational seminar, then hung out at the pool with my kids, then took them to the driving range, then to dinner because I didn't want to cook and felt like it was a wonderful night to stimulate the local economy.

LOVEd the fly lady some years ago. I have deviated into my own area of organizationanl bliss. But my sink is ALWAYS clean...
    Right now I am big into coupons. It's a compettive thing with some friends. We even talked about starting poker for coupons. :o).. Checkout www.couponmom.com. And now I have a coupon binder, and am all organized. CVS and their cash back rewards are my favs :o)...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did! I took my daughter swimming, ran some errands, did some gardening, and the laundry.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did I did three loads of laundry made lunch and dinner,cleaned the whole house,ran errands not much today oh and organized the kids closets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah- I worked my second job cleaned my living room and part of my kitchen, played with the bug, missed my big girl, did a load of clothes, did not spend one dime. Good day. I've found - get a lot more done if I avoid the drama categories a bit. Love the fly lady!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Congrats gemmi!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That's a pretty neat website. I have a dry erase calender in my kitchen and an organizer that keeps me on track.
    Vacuuming, laundry, taking the girls to the river and the dog to the park are all on the list today.
    Thanks for sharing that site.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 9:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2009