I am in need of a Business name

My dh and I have started our clothing business and are in need of a name for the business. I have asked my DDs to help me and they just look at me... I asked DH and he just says mmmm,mmmm.

I am thinking about calling it "Second Chance"

Reason why is cuz they are shelf pulls, returns, over stocks and what they call out of season. So we buy them and are reselling them way below cost. They did not sel the first time but will the Second time around....lol at these prices....

Cute huh! Second Chance....? or not

Help me find a name please.....

A Friend said the SECOND CHANCE sounds like a second hand store, maybe a name with BELOW in it or FOR LESS...the clothes are not use, they are brand new, I am selling them for pennies on the $$$

maisah

Asked by maisah at 10:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• how bout NEW CHANCE....instead. I dont know. LOL. But at least it doesn't sound like its used.
    or LAST CHANCE......that way its the last chance they have to buy it at your cost!!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yea, i thought about it some more, and i really really like LAST CHANCE!!!
    LAST CHANCE to buy NEW clothes at a LOW price!!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I like last chance or dress4less brands4less styles4less
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• How about Clothes-Out Store? OK, that was a bad pun. I know...I'm not very good at this.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• * For Practically Nothin'
    * Closeout Clothes
    * Next to Nothin'
    * Fashion for Few
    * For a Few Dollars Less
    * Fashion For Less
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Second Chance sounds like a thrift shop / second hand store.
    I think that Clothes-Out is the best. Be sure to have backups in case someone else in your state has already registered this name.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i somewhat agree second chance sounding like a thrift shop.
    "New for Le$$"...the best i could think of right now..good luck sounds like a great business!!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ty beauty queens.... I love what you all have come up with... I will talk with dh about it and let you all know what I have come up with...
    maisah

Answer by maisah at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2009