How can I get a friend on here that lives in Alabama?

I have posted in my groups that I need a good friend that has stuff in common with me with no results.
I am 57 and expecting my first grandchild. I work 3 or 4 days a week and live in the boonies with a husband and 5 dogs and 5 cats. If you look at my profile and would be interested, please write me.

evelyngayle

Asked by evelyngayle at 10:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I LOVE your avatar, he's so cute!

Have you searched cafemom for groups for moms in Alabama, or even specifically your area or town? You might luck up on some local people that way. There is an amazing amount of specific groups on here just for that purpose. I just searched Alabama Moms and 24 groups came up.

I have 8 cats and I will consider Alabama home until I die, despite having not lived there for over 30 years now, but all my "grandchildren" so far are still of the Stuffed-American variety, so I'm probably not at all what you are looking for.

Good luck!
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009