Has anyone tried the all in one detergent sheets with the detergent, softner, and de-static?

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• How funny! I asked two weeks ago and didn't really get a response. Since then, I did purchase and use them. I like 'em. My kids think it's SO much easier to do laundry now (they wash their own).
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My kids do their own laundry too and it makes it way easier. My ds is four and loves it now because he doesn't have to ask anybody for any help putting the soap in. Since they are on the expensive side we will continue to use regular soap for us and just use those for the kids.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I havent yet. Ive been thinking bout it. I found a coupon on purex.com. Ihavent printed it yet so Im not sure for how much. But here it is http://www.purex.com/purex-3-in-1/product on the right upper side it says 'get coupon'. Anything helps right? :)
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009