Post-kid breast lift surgery

Anyone out there had breast reduction and/or lift after having kids? I am just curious what your experiences were and how your life has changed since. Would you do it again if you had it to do all over? Breastfeeding has ruined me and I am considering it! Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• I don't understand why you only want people who are done having kids to answer this question. A breast reduction is a breast reduction no matter when you have it done. I had one and the only regret I have is not having one sooner.
    Anonymous

• I think she is just saying that most of us want one when we are done having kids because of what happens to our breasts AFTER having the children and also because I am guessing that realates to where she is in life as well... I am also curious... considering it as well but have not had a lift, which is what i want.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 1:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010