Can you open a cafe mom profile because you think you might be pregnant?

Or because you had a heavy period and 2 negative pregnancy tests but you think you might be pregnant?

Is that even legit to have a profile on here? I thought you had to be expecting or be a mom of some sort to be on here?

Please don't be mean! I'm seriously asking, because if anyone can do this what's the point of the mom thing? I saw a question a husband posted about his 17 yo son dating an 11 year old and needed help and they deleted the entire profile. Is this different?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Anyone can open a profile, they just have to check the female button in the registration. Hell I bet half of these sex questions are men with women's pictures.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Good point...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a trying to concieve section? Would that mean you could only be on here if you are ttc #2?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Okay that's a good point sadira....very good! I was mainly referring to someone who is not a parent, not trying to be a parent, but wanted to know if they could be pregnant even if they had a period and 2 neg test? Wouldn't a pregnancy website be a little more help rather than build an entire profile if you are sixteen, not pregnant, and not trying to be either? Is this really the place for them? I'm not being sarcastic or mean. I'm really asking honestly. I've seen profiles be removed for less.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• scary thought but if the teen girls are joining a site for moms instead of going to a pregnancy site like you said.... well they are probably WANTING to be moms.
    Anonymous

• That is something I didn't think of Anon...you have a good point too!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009