Good Bike & decent price?

Me & DH are wanting to start riding on the bike trails around town with our little one (on a bike trailer)... I have not owned a bike since I was child & was wondering whats a good bike to buy & how much? We dont have alot of money & buying 2 bikes + bike trailer really makes it even harder to afford!
Any advice would be great! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would go to a bike store..im sure they would be willing to talk to you about starting up and what would be the best affordable starter bike. u dont necessarily have to purchase that day, but rememerb what they tell you then you can always try and find the same bike cheaper on ebay or walmart etc.... and as for the trailor try getting a used one from a garage sale or something good luck and have fun
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009