How many of you care what your neighbor is doing as far as religion?

Do you care if they dance naked under the moon? do you care if they pray a rosary? Do you care if they read the bible at the early morning hours? Do you care if they never pray? Do you care if they get dressed up and go to church on Sunday morning when you prefer St Mattress? Are you able to put your beliefs in your home and not worry about how or if your neighbor prays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I really dont care as long as they are not crazy weirdos doing something off the walls, I do hope that they have a religion but as far as pushing it to them or making a decision to "help them along the path" I will not do that unless they ask me too. So basically I dont give a rats ass :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I could care less what my neighbor does so long as they don't push it on me and I don't have to see it or hear it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't give a hoot at all. I think it is between them and their "GOD". If they were sacrificing animals I may have a problem with that.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• People can do whatever they want and worship whomever they choose. I may not agree that there is an invisible man in the sky but thats my choice.

My next door neighbor is 85 years old. I don't think I want to see him dancing naked under the moon. LOL.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• As long as they aren't doing any human sacrifices or animal for that matter I'm ok. Also as long as there are no children being "involved" I'm ok. "Involved" being little girls getting married to old men or any man for that matter. They could dance naked and pray to a carebear for all I care.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i grew up in the military, so i dont care a flip about my neighbors personal going ons (growing up my neighbors were constantly changing). as long as they dont make too much noise in the middle of the night, attack me for the way i live, or park in my driveway i dont care what they do/dont do.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• under the moon only w/ a privacy fence please.
    Anonymous

• As long as i don't see them sacrificing any animals or humans for that matter..lol..I don't think it's any of my business.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• As long as they aren't doing anything illegal, like sacrificing children or something...I could give two shits what my neighbor is doing, and I expect the same mindset from them.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• What nathskitten & sadira29 said.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009