Have you grown in your walk with the Lord in CM?

Has our answers helped you develop a better understanding in the Lord?

I know there are many on here who may have so many struggles, but know that God wants you to submit to Him and trust Him. I can promise you that you will not find no greater love than this. Christ loved you so much that he sent his only begotton so that whoever believes in Him will not persish but have everlastling life.

Blessings! Email me your prayers if you need prayer. God is great!

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you for that. I need prayers for my son who is very sick, and for my family's financial struggles right now. Also, pray for me to get well and be strong for my kids. God Bless You!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I honestly have, but not from the Answers section. I've found a group of wonderful, respectful, intelligent, and kind women from many different religions that have strengthened my faith in others as well as God.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have not, not even remotely but it isn't your job to help me as it is my job if I so desire. I do think it's generous to pray for everyone, I am sure you are a good person.
    Anonymous

• thanks sister i know.. There is no love like GOd's love i wish people new that... Thanks for this post and im here for you sister
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm a sinner saved by God's grace that's all....a servant. Anything good in me it's the Lords working the Holy Spirit.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, I haven't converted back to being a Christian, if that's what you are looking for, but I have developed a better understanding and respect for difference's since I have been here (both of religions and otherwise).
    -AShley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• butterflyI am not a religious person, but your words inspire me so much. You are truly one of the most "keeping it real" religious woman on CM.

bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I feel that I have learned much more and am more secure and articulate about my atheism. CM has taught me that I see things much more clearly than those blind and deaf in their godslavery. I'm grateful for that.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009