I have a question about your SO's (kinda TMI and a little personal)

has anyones SO ever had pain in their testical? I have made my hubby an apointment to see the doctor but it's not until next week. Has anyone delt with this and do you think it could be serious? Thanks in advance......

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 11:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• If there are no obvious lumps then you could probably rule out cancer.  It could be a varicose vein that is twisted around the testicle.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL the only time he's been in pain down there is when he went paintballing with some friends and got shot in the nuts.

Your hunny hasn't been paintballing recently, I assume?
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope no paintballing lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my hubby has complained of that but wouldnt go to the dr. it went away, let me know how it turns out cuz i worry about it. men are so stubborn!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Okay i will, I know how that is but he actually asked me to make the appointment so he must be worried.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes, my husband gets it every once in a while. It just comes and goes. Have no idea what it is though. I hope everything is ok, my thoughts are with you.
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would think there would have to be a reason for pain to be there so glad he's going to the dr. My SO only has one testicle and his is very sensitive but he's not complained of actual pain there.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I should contact any health care marketing organization.they will help you.

thehcmgorg

Answer by thehcmgorg at 3:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009