What is your favorite facial cleanser or product? What type of skin do you have?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 11:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have dry skin, I started using Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser and I love it. It makes the dry skin go away and doesn't make my face breakout. I bought it for less then 6.00 at Walmart. I have noticed a positive change in my skin.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• MaryKay 3 and 1 cleanser and their moisturizer...love love love it. Also, their microdermibrasion kit is great my skin looks alot better since i started using it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• well thats wonderful rkoloms... did i ask for a whole long speech? No I asked what you use on your skin. Just answer the damn question
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I use the 3 in 1 cleanser and the moisturizer from Mary Kay. I am a consultant for Mary Kay if you have any questions or would like me to send you a free sample of the product please feel free to contact me.
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009