This is a real question!!! Not easy to ask! Sexual Feelings

I have had a sexual attraction for the doc who delivered my baby! Weird! He's not that hot or anything and I would never even imagine. It's so silly I feel stupid! I could never do anything for real! Please don't think that!I felt this way about the other male doctor who delivered my other child! Why would I feel this way? It's just wierd, and wrong! Not to mention I'm very much happy with my husband. What is my problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It would seem to me that it would be normal'ish.

Kinda like, if someone saves your life, you have feelings for them even though you don't REALLY have feelings for them, know what I mean?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• maybe you just find him attractive b/c he delivered your child. now that i think of it, the docs that delivered mine aren't that cute and i found them attractive at the time. its probably a combination of all the different emotions you were going through at the time, and hes the one that you put them on. does that make any sense?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Maybe its because you admire him so much your mind may think the feelings are sexual. Or it could be because you two shared the intimate moment of childbirth.

I wouldn't worry about the attraction unless you start WANTING more from the doctor. If that happens, stay away from him.

Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You have a crush and you probably respect him which is an attraction.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Oh no Mama Kimmy there is no way in hell! I'm in no way seeking anything in anyway and have no desire to what soever! It's just weird to have feelings like that and want nothing to do with it at the same time!
    Anonymous

• ha. i have no attraction to the man who delivered my child. he had a striking resemblance to santa clause
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Its normal. Theres nothing wrong with you . Everyone at some point fantasizes about somone whether its an actor or some figure in society . If somone says they dont . Then maybe they need theyre head checked .
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 11:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thanx elizabeth, that was really helpful.....
    Anonymous

• the ob who delivered my ds was my ex boyfriends dad...i couldn't help thinking great, now i have had 2 generations of ____ men between my legs! it was sooo weird. but he was a great doctor
    Anonymous

• I think maybe because your so vulnerable at the time... trusting him with something very special. Luckily I had a gorl Ob the first time and girl midwives the second :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009