How do you make your 5/7 layer dip?

I know I can just go to the store and buy one but I want to make my own. Thought I would ask you awesome ladies what are your favorites or how you make yours! Thanks!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 11:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• layer refried beans, ground beef (already cooked), salsa than cheese, do that twice, cook at 425 degrees for about an hour. let cool for about 20 mins, top with sour cream, sliced green olives and diced green onions. serve w/tortilla chips and doritos
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I make a great, fresh cold layer dip. Take 1 large can of refried beans and spread in a 13x9 pan. then spread on 8 oz sour cream, then guacamole if you like it, and salsa. add a layer of finely chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, shredded lettuce. COVER with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped black olives on top. Serve with favorite tortilla chips. No need to heat, its yummy and fresh, great for the summer time!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009