i just had a hernia umbilcal surgery 2 weeks ago and I had sex with my husband 2 days ago, is that bad?

i'm embarrassed to ask my dr. about that so I wanted to see if any of you have gone threw this? we did it several ways and on one of those ways I was on top but now that I think about it i'm worried what if I hurt myself internally, nothing hurts so I dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• You are probably fine but call the dr and just tell him what happened. He'll tell you what signs to look for. Next time ask him how long before you can have sex without causing problems. I can't imagine being embarrassed to ask a dr anything! They have probably seen and heard it all. Remember that sex is a natural part of life so he's used to folks having that. Just call for your peace of mind. You will probably be told to leave the message with a female nurse anyway so it's all good!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009