scar tissue...

kinda a dumb question, but i think i'm smaller than i was before i got pregnant. i had my son by repeat c-section, and had had another stomach surgery as an infant. this was my second c-section, anyways, what i want to know (b/c DH thinks i'm just losing my mind but he isn't here so he can't see me) is this. they said they were removing some scar tissue before they took him out b/c they said i had so much of it. so would scar tissue be so much that having it removed would make me seem smaller? i mean, i lost weight the same way, it all dropped after i had him just like w/my daughter, however this time around when i wear my shirts that are tighter i don't think i see as much pudge there (maybe its just the whole been fat for a million months thing though too i don't know) at first i thought it was the fact that i still have to wear maternity b/c jeans sit on the incision and it hurts it. so i thought the band was making it CONT

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 12:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• look smaller (my belly that is) i thought the band was constricting my stomach. but i've worn sweats and its the same...so go ahead, joke b/c i sound like an idiot, i don't mind the jokes b/c i know i sound like an idiot :) just curious if anyone knows or has had a similar experience/feeling.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2009