Anon Secret Spillers Time! What do you secretly wish other mom's would stop doing?

What's one thing that a mom you know does that drives you nuts? I had this convo today at playdate and realized I did some of the stuff on other moms lists! OOPS! lol
I'll go first... I hate it when other moms say "No cake! Its bad for you!" at birthday parties but shove three slices down themselves. (This is for education and fun only. No I wish moms wouldn't formula feed or anything like that!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• You don't have to post anon either. Just saying feel free to if you feel uncomfortable being honest without the anon button!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate when mom's sit there and tell you home to dress your children, not saying they arent clean or anything but say that an outfit you put on them doesnt look good.... and i hate that cake thing too.... i got a 20 min talk about why i should have let my son eat cake at his own 1st birthday......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate when moms act like a teeny tiny little bit of sugar is going to ruin their child forever and ever, and only want them to eat totally healthy, organic foods ALL the time. Don't get me wrong, I think healthy food is great, but ya know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate when your at a gathering with friends or whatever, who have kids also && they will just disappear for 20 or 30 minutes at a time. I'm not talking about hey I gotta go to the bathroom will you keep an eye on the kids, but not saying anything, just disappear && expect you to watch their kids without even asking.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree with the cake thing! One of my friends threw a second birthday for her child, mine was 9 mo old and some lady freaked out about how I should give her a bite! I mean, she didn't really like it but still, she's MY child!!!
    Also, I really hate when another mothers kid attacks mine and the mother doesn't step in! I personally say something to the kid in that situation. My kid has been put in headlocks and a 3 yr old boy climbed on her once!! The mother just sat there while her son wouldn't let my daughter up! I couldn't get to her right away (they were in a kids bouncer so the entry was REALLY little) and I YELLED at him.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i hate when other moms compare there children or anyones children to there's meaning,"""oh he or she is sooo much bigger than my child or omg!!! he is too young for this and thaT LOL drives me nuts what the hell i let my kids be kids i let them try things and do things that children want to do i know the dangers if its dangerous then i wont let them do it but it is okay for a child to experience there child hood depriving them of cake and sweets and stuff is wrong they remember those things not that oh i had a non fat free chocolate milk lol no way so those type of people make me nuts!!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate it when moms say I am not a real mom because I have an only child and did not breast feed. I had breast cancer and a double mastectomy. I should not have to explain that and typically don't. My child my choice. I guess too many have no life so they judge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I cant stand it when mothers let their children run around barefoot outside of the home but then put hand sanitizer on their hands do they not know majority of child hood illness can be picked up through the feet .... also when mothers leave the house dressed to absolute perfection but their babies look and smell like they haven't had a bath in a week... i had a friend that i believe would abuse her babies for instance instead of picking up the dogs bowl of food so it would not be in reach of the baby she would continuously let her get into it and then pop her in the mouth i just don't understand why she couldn't just move the bowl i think some mothers just dont have a motherly instinct but maybe im wrong just my unbiased opinion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate when I am out in public and see kids with NASTY faces and clothes (im not talking about being poor) I mean their parents dont bathe them! They have chocolate n such all over them, or dry crusty dirt!! I want to take a wipey to them!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 3:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate it when other mothers let their children go out to play w/other kids while being sick, they come to my house begging to play then then mine start to cry if i say no nut then mine then get sick too. When my children get sick I don't let them play w/other kids, i keep'em in the house and the backyard, I play w/them this way they don't get other kids sick. I will not compromise my childrens health anymore!!!! Also that they send their kids over to play @ my house as if I have a free childcare and nothing else to do, maybe I want a day only w/my children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009