vax...

I want to vax my legs ect.. but i have seen how much it cost to get done and would like to do it myself.. i buyed some stuff to try it and it didnt work the vax didnt stick to the strips.. mm am i doing it wrong or someone can someone please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• First of all.... it's W-a-x not vax. Sorry. Maybe you didn't know. Second, if the wax didn't stick to the strips it probably was not hot enough, Third.... be careful, you can burn yourself easily if you don't know what you're doing. And last, I highly recommend having it done at least once by a professional so you'll then know How Hot the wax should be, and you can see the technique first hand... then simulate it at home the next time.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009