sexual attraction?!?!

does anyone else find themsleves in love wih their significant other but not sexually attratced to them anymore? i know people sya wait it out it will get better but what if youre just not sexually attracted to anyone anymore? or fell like it will never end?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Attractive is just as mental as it is physical. If you get more connected to him emotionally like you did when dating, you'll probably be more into him sexually. I have a low drive and so we have to work harder to keep things going. First, I make myself happy! I get involved with crafts I like and find fun things around town to do etc. that makes me happy on a daily level. If I'm happy, I'm way more likely to be open to sex and think he's more attractive. And DH and I just started taking dance classes- its a great date thing and it leads to conversations that go beyond "how was your day?" I love when we can talk about things that aren't about daily life- that gets so old. And it never fails, when I feel like we're connected and he gets me, I think he's waay more cute :) And it doesn't hurt to dress them up sometimes to polish the effect, either!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would advise getting some couples counseling, and also thinking of what made them attractive in the first place. honestly, if that doesnt change i dont see how things can work out yanno? good luck tho.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:07 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i felt that way for a while and one day it just went away, my hubby got his hair cut and came home and all i could think about was jumping his bones.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am having the same problem...I have had no sex drive since I was 4 months pregnant and my daughter is almost 13 months old now.

I will be making a doctors appointment for my annual exam soon, and I will be asking about hormone imbalance. I suggest you do the same.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Fantasize about men you are sexually attracted to. It works for a lot of women who love their guy but not attracted to anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hope you do something real quick. My husband loves me but has no desire for sex. His childhood family was all screwed up so his biggest desire was to have a family. He has it with us but has no desire for 'ME'....his deepest desire is met & he is content. However, I married for the sex & am very disappointed. WHEN we have sex it is great but it does not happen often. It has affected the way I view him & us. Do you want your husband thinking or desiring somebody else? Do you want him to view you as only his 'friend' or do you want his jaw to drop when you walk in the room? You need to get help NOW & wear something to make you feel sexy, even if nobody sees it but you. Get your groove back girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Just if you do fantasize about other men, make sure it just remains a fantasy.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009