Am i stressing out over nothing??

ok i have always had this fear of having a still born and i have had it for a while. Today i got a book that guess what had to do with still borns....and i thought it would have nothing to do with it....but it was a girl in her 7th or 8th month and she went to an ultrasound and found out her baby was dead when she had felt her baby moving the night before...idk if i should strees over it but now im really scarred...i need some perking up or something.... :p

jo_jo453

Asked by jo_jo453 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you need to just relax. as long as you are doing everything you can to make sure you have a healthy baby than you are doing your job. stressing over something you can't control won't help you any. i always had the same fear when i was pregnant with both of my kids and they were both born loud and healthy. so just try to relax, and stop reading books about it. thats only going to add to your fears.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• too much stress is not a good thing, no matter the topic. You need to relax and trust that everything is going to go okay. i agree with stay away from the negative material.
    tigerus

Answer by tigerus at 1:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• read some inspiring stories as much as you can. There are plenty of them out there. I had a lot of anxieties while I was pregnant as well, even when I was pregnant with my second. For me it helps to know that God has a plan for me and for my children. That no matter what happens that there is a purpose and that He loves me and my children. Whenever I am afraid I just give it to God and ask Him to take away the burden and replace it with hope and peace... He does and reading scripture helps as well. I always feel at peace when I read the bible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• put that book down girl! don't read it. you will drive yourself crazy. just have faith, listen to the doctor and pray.
    i know about 100 kids and only one mom that has ever happened to and she was bleeding and cramping before the baby died and put off going to the hospital (no, i'm not blaming her, i'm just saying this is what happened wiht her so no bashing) until the next day. you, and your baby, should be fine.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• really really, dont worry. i'm pregnant, 39 weeks, and for months and months i had dreams all the time that i started bleeding really bad and miscarried. but here i am about to have my little boy and he is perfectly healthy. its totally natural for us to worry about the health and safety of our babies, even before they are born. so dont stress out girl, its a total waste of energy.
    littlemomma899

Answer by littlemomma899 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2009