CRAPY MOTHERS

HOW CAN A MOTHER LEAVE HER CHILDREN AFTER RAISING THEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS??????????? AND MABY SEEING THEM APPROX FIVE TIMES IN THREE YEARS!! I JUST DONT GET IT I WANT TO RING HER NECK FOR PUTTING HER BEAUTIFUL KIDS THROUGH ALL THE EMOTIONAL PAIN!! I COULD NEVER LEAVE MY KIDS AND I TOLD MY STEP KIDS I WOULD NEVER DO WHAT THEIR MOTHER HAS DONE TO THEM EVAN IF ME AND THEIR DAD SPLIT UP! (WHICH WOULDENT HAPPEN)! I HAVE SEEN SO MANY MOTHERS DO THIS AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

SD777

Asked by SD777 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• ANYTHING WITH FEMALE PARTS CAN GIVE BIRTH, MOTHERING THE CHILDREN WE BIRTH IS A GIFT. AND JUST MAYBE GOD PUT THOSE KIDS IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON-YOU ARE THEIR BLESSING FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. WHEN HE CLOSES ONE DOOR HE ALWAYS OPENS ANOTHER! BEST WISHES. OH, SHE WILL GET HERS-KARMA IS BEOTCH.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree with nurse mom.... just because she birthed the children doesnt mean she has what it takes to be their mother. i think they were sent here from god so you can mother them because obviously, you have what it takes.

and maybe the "mother" knows that she cannot handle them ... who knows. but thank god those little ones have you
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm in a similiar situation. my DSS is 3 and has seen his mother 2 times in the last year and a half. And hasnt even gotten a phone call for 5 months!
    Even my older sons mom (my cousin) who is a recovering drug addict said it didnt make any sense to her that someone could give birth to a child and just not care.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• its the same with dads which happens more than mothers. when i was little i saw my dad maybe once every 2 years and RARELY ever talked to him.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my mom left.
    it happens and sometimes its for the best.
    you need to accept that some people simply aren't equipped to be parents so you can help them understand that. that understanding, that its just what it is, not a reflection of them or anything they did is vital.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It is sad,very sad and most of us mothers could never ever fathom the idea.But you know what...fathers do it every day.Maybe she has that "special" gene that those dads that walk away have.The gene that turns off the "give a f*** .
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Some women can have children but have no motherly instinct. Some women have a strong motherly instinct but cant have children. It is a mixed up, messed up world we live in. Just be glad that you are neither of those and do the best you can to love those children the way they deserve.
    dianna2402

Answer by dianna2402 at 8:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009